.... after an AMAZING week in Mumbai and Hyderabad with top business school IESE and the marvellous Indian School of Business. I'll be podcasting on this with Jonathan Lakin my co-founder in Rights Marketing in the next few days, but high points included:
- Flying into Mumbai to see the incredible sprawl that is the city.
- Meeting the IESE and ISB teams and working with them for a week of deep learning and many laughs.
- Visiting with India's hottest companies - Infosys, Tata Group and many more
- Lectures from some of the brightest minds in Indian commerce and culture.
- Cab rides with lepers banging on the window at traffic lights - makes New York seem ... suburban.
- The glorious quality and range of India's quality newspapers, in particular The Times of India.
So ... back in the blog saddle and normal service to be resumed.